Thursday, April 15, 2010

Updates


Jake is still doing great and doing some serious growing and changing. Logan is still trying to adjust to his new sibling. I have been really sick from mastitis. O-U-C-H! I refuse to be defeated by it and will continue to breastfeed. Lastnight I had a fever of 103.9 and thought we would be headed back to the hospital. I've been on antibiotics for 24 hrs now and am praying they begin to work soon. Don't know what I'd do without Jesse taking care of everything while I get over this. Yesterday he brought home a love knot for my Pandora bracelet thanking me for putting my body through this hell. I'm thinking how appropriate, a knot right?! lol I'll always look down and remember right away what that charm represents! I think I need to market t-shirts that read, "I Survived Mastitis!" : D

No comments:

Post a Comment